What a heartwarming surprise I got on Saturday! I’m so honored to have received the Sugar Doll Award from my dear friend Jolene, over at http://gracefulagony.wordpress.com ! Thank you so much my dear J, you gave me such a lift this weekend!
In accepting the award, I am to list 10 Things About Myself
1. I was always the outgoing girl, ready to rock and roll, who has converted into an introvert since I have been sick.
2. I have a small handful of people in my life whom a trust 100% and who truly understand me and accept me for who I am and my limitations. I deeply cherish those relationships.
3. My children rock my world and make me smile and laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!
4. I met my husband when I was 17 years old, on a blind date. We’ve been together ever since. We got married on our 6 year dating anniversary. He is my soul mate and an amazing man, husband and Dad!
5. I was born with a little hole at the top of my left ear, where it attaches to your head. Many people have a birthmark…I have a birthhole (aka a “pit”)…lol
6. I’m petrified of flying and won’t get on a plane unless I’m sedated….poor hubby 😉
7. My Dad passed away almost 14 years ago, and I still think about him and miss him every day, but I know he’s watching over me.
8. I’m a Blackberry addict!
9. I have wanted a tattoo for as long as I can remember…but haven’t gotten one yet….one day 😉
10. I am left handed but do almost everything like a right handed person, except for writing.
It is now my turn to shower other fellow bloggers with the Sugar Doll Award, which has been REALLY difficult for me to choose. It is my understanding that I cannot award the person who sent it to me, or anyone who has also been awarded. I read TONS of blogs & enjoy each one of them! I wish I could pass it along to everyone 😉
If I have picked your blog, please post the award on your blog and pay it forward, and then leave a comment on the person’s blog to let them know. I hope this award will put a little sunshine in your day, as it did mine!
I choose to award:
Dot & Fibro Mom www.fibroworld.com
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
~ Gentle Hugs