(Image from WeHeartIt)
Oh boy…I hope you had more success achieving the goals you set, than I did!
What I got done:
1) My doctor’s appointment. Her staff squeezed me in for Monday afternoon. The pharmacy had messed up my meds and left me with a quantity on one of them, that did not meet the minimum quantity that my insurance will accept. So, technically I wasn’t out of them, but since the pharmacy didn’t work out how they should have been disbursed from the beginning, I couldn’t fill the prescription for the quantity I had left. What a pain in the butt!
2) I did get a few loads of laundry done this week, but less than what would average out to one load each day. I’ll give myself half a point for this task 😉
3) * This was not on my list, however it very badly needed to get done. In my kitchen, I have a wooden letter/mail holder which was practically busting at the seams. I have a tendency to just keep stuffing things in there so that I get them out of the way, without loosing them 😛 This week I took the time to sort through all that stuff.
What I didn’t get done:
1) Making an appointment with the owner of the pharmacy. I’ve decided to give them one last try before I go in to talk to the owner, who is also the pharmacist in charge. I think they may have a few new pharmacists working there, and I’m hoping that they have finally gotten every straight with my meds.
2) Merging all the health related information I track, into one simple form to refer to when I need to find information. I really should have gotten this done! My bad! :S
So, that was my week in a nutshell.
How was your week? How did everyone do with their goals? Don’t be shy, let us know how it worked out for you this week!
Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow’s Goal Setting Monday!
Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday 🙂
~ Gentle Hugs